How to search for books
How to search books and articles in Danish:
- Select "Materials"
- Write your keywords in the search box
- You can search on everything. It may be author, subject, year, type of material etc..
- See also "Tips & tricks for searching," if you want to know how to truncate etc..
You can sort your search result by:
- Release year
Clarify and define your search
- Click and select one or more categories
- Select one or more words in the category
- Click "Show more" if you want more choices in each category
How do you know if the book is available?
- the Book icon will turn green, it means that the book is available within the Absalon campus libraries.
- Click on the title to see in which department the book is available
Is the book available?
- In the overview you can see where the book is available.
- If it is not available at your own department, your librarian can reserve the book and it will be sent to you from one of the other departments within one or two days
- Books from the reference collection, specialist classrooms and teacher copies can not be borrowed or accessed.