Sign up for SMS service
- Click on your name in the login box and select "My Page"
- Click on the "Edit profile" in the left menu
- Enter your mobile number in the field "Mobile"
- You have to have a mobile with a Danish number
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page
What does it cost?
It is free of charge to receive SMS-messages from the library whereas you have to pay standard SMS charge when you send a text message to the library.
When will I receive a text message?
After signing up for the SMS service the library will automatically send you a SMS-message:
when the reserved items are ready to be collected by you - the message will contain a reservation number which you will need when you collect your reservations at the library.
4 days before the borrowed materials must be returned
you will also receive a 1st and a 2nd recall of borrowed materials
(Please not, however, that it is still your responsibility to ensure that the materials are returned on time - whether you get reminders or not).