Use the Absalon library online while campuses are closed due to the coronavirus/ Covid-19 situation
The library has launched a number of initiatives to help the students, especially BA students, who are working on the bachelor project during the decommissioning.
Advice and guidance:
As a student, you can still get advice and guidance from an information specialist to find literature and alternative sources when the physical materials are not available.
Write an email with your student number and a description of your subject. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail) and an information specialist will contact you.
You can also:
- Ask questions on the chat
- Book a librarian via "Google Hangouts"/ phone
- Receive async library instruction using digital search guides
As always – you can:
- Search within all the library's electronic resources
- download articles from our journals with full-text access
- search within our ebook databases
Loans and returns
- The deadline for returning materials is extended until libraries reopen.
- No fees on materials during the decommissioning.
It is NOT possible to reserve library books during the decommissioning.
By mail or telephone Monday – Thursday 08:00-15:30 / Friday 08:00-15:00